Why Online-Only? Simple… It’s the future of publishing, but more specifically:
- To give instant access to anyone around the world… No subscription needed.
- To be nimble with our news. You don’t have to wait a month for us to print and mail your issue.
- To reach more individuals through our social media channels.
- To offer fair and reasonable pricing to our advertisers.
What You’ll Find on CNCReport.com:
- Relevant Industry News that directly affects your company.
- Independent Product Reviews by our staff.
- Candid, honest opinions from respected individuals in the manufacturing industry.
- Proven Shop Tips that will take your skills to the next level.
- New Products that are bound to move the industry forward.
What You Won’t Find:
- Dull press releases.
- “News” of some guy becoming vice president of some division in some company you’ve never heard of.
- Questionable stories about companies that tripled production by switching their brand of floor mops.
CNCReport.com was created in 2007 by Jay Pierson who has spent his entire career looking for better ways to improve production through new technology. Mr. Pierson has been a featured speaker at industry trade events and wrote a featured column entitled “Building the Shop of the Future” for the nationally circulated magazine, Modern Applications News. The technologies he embraces is inevitably found on CNCReport and in his company, Pierson Workholding. Any questions or comments regarding this site can be directed to The Editor.
For advertising info, download our Advertising Rate Sheet.